Why Use PowerPoint?
• Photos enliven the presentation
• Graphics strengthen understanding
• Charts supply a visual comparison
• Outline helps the speaker stay on point
• Slide quantity controls length of presentation
About the Process:
You supply the text for your presentation, in its final, polished form. As we work on your slide layout, the quantity may change which could affect your final cost. When your presentation is complete, you will receive both pptx and pdf formats. The purpose of the pdf file is as a visual comparison to be sure that the file transmitted properly.
Where do we get the Artwork?
I love searching for artwork to match your presentation! If you need stock photos or illustrations, I am happy to help locate them for you, either through free sources or purchased online. In either case, you will receive an artwork source spreadsheet at the end of the project.
Want some more ideas?
Clear, polished presentations can help to enhance your marketing image. Watch this video to learn how PowerPoint can support your message, engage your audience and help them to retain what you have to teach them. Click here to view the video.
Please enjoy watching a sample of my previous work
PowerPoint Starter Package $139:
• 30-minute phone consultation
• Download of your photos and text
• Creating or editing up to 10 slides
• One round of additional changes
• External-artwork source spreadsheet
• Convert your file to pdf format
Additional Service Options:
• Greater than 10 slides: $7 per slide
• Purchased stock art: as priced
• Conversion to Video: $35
• Text editing: please inquire
• Audio Recording Edits: please inquire
“If you want me to speak for two minutes, it will take me three weeks of preparation. If you want me to speak for thirty minutes, it will take me a week to prepare. If you want me to speak for an hour, I am ready now.”